Ovarian tumors of low malignant potential can be a challenge in daily underwriting, as even clinicians are not in full agreement about the correct approach. This article sheds light on this tumor and highlights some of the key favorable factors when underwriting this condition.
Conference presentations have been posted at the M.U.D. Group website. They include:
- General Neurology: “Mind Bending” Underwriting Conundrums
- Medical Adherence: Practical Insight for underwriters
- Tumor Case Clinic: Breast, Prostate, Melanoma
- MVR's: Why Should I Care?
- Different Smokes for Different Folks
- Predictive Modeling in Underwriting: Proving The Science Behind The Theory - Mortality Implications and Correlations
- Multicultural Market and Foreign Risk Challenges - Ask the Experts