Slides from the following presentations have been made available at the M.U.D. Group website:
- Challenges Facing the Insurance Industry
- Financial UW from an Agent's Perspective
- Sleep Deprivation
- The Evolution of Underwriting Requirements over Time and What is on the Horizon
- Cognitive Screening Tests – Did You Forget Something?
- Electronic Underwriting - Threat or Opportunity?
- Motorsports Update: Speed, Situations and Safety
- Is HIV Insurable Yet? (Part 1)
- Is HIV Insurable Yet? (Part 2)
- Underwriting the Habits Risk of Alcohol Use
- “Brain Spots” – To Be or Not to be Concerned
The 12th annual conference of the Association of Home Office Underwriters (AHOU) was held April 29-May 2 in Orlando. Highlights from the 2012 AHOU Conference include a presentation on the impacts of the economy on the life insurance industry; the new edge on chronic kidney disease; insurance planning for the high net worth market; suicides–are they killing your mortality results; CT scanning and CAD–facts and hype; and emerging themes in rheumatoid arthritis.